Group Fitness Coach
Must Love People, Fitness, Organization, Communication, and Waking Up Early.
Step 1: Read All Steps Before Applying
Step 2: Read Full Job Description Below
Step 3: Schedule Your Interview Below
(first interview is a group Zoom video call)
Step 4: Fill Out Application immediately after scheduling
Step 5: Make sure that you know how to use Zoom
(a Google search will help you)
Step 6: Show Up To The Zoom Call ON TIME
(we lock the call 1 minute after starting)
See you there!
Group Fitness Coach Job Description
- Teach group fitness classes according to Ascension Fitness systems and principles.
- Assist in the retention of clients by providing EXCEPTIONAL service and give-back.
- Attend staff meetings and complete personal development work regularly.
Requirements to meet and succeed in your Role:
- Must be high energy. Must not be selfish or self-centered. Must be a team player.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and precisely.
- Must have personal systems organized and scheduled so that you have the energy to get the job done right!
- Must LOVE appreciating customers and giving them an amazing experience to actually retain them and keep them coming back. Must give EXCEPTIONAL service.
- Must understand that this is a business and in order to help people and provide for all employees, it must be profitable. Therefore, must have sales aptitude (meaning not afraid to ask clients to do things-- as a coach should!).
Results that indicate you are succeeding in your Role:
- Checklist of responsibilities is checked off as completed. Daily.
- Clients achieve the results that our systems provide and are excited to come to classes!
- All clients get handwritten cards of appreciation.
- Announcements are made before & after class for internal promotions. People sign up for these promotions because they will genuinely help and the trainer is genuinely trying to get them to sign up.
- Workouts are high energy and everyone thinks you are working harder than they are.