The 2018 Open
This year, we want to use the Open to help you to face up to the beliefs that hold you back.
What beliefs and habits are you ready to let go of so that you can reach your fitness goals?
- I'm afraid of ...
- I can't stop ...
- I don't know how to ...
- I don't have time for ...
- ... won't work for me
And the #1 thing that will hold you back is:
- I'm not good enough.
If you're hesitant about trying the Open workouts, dig deep and think about why. Then do the Open anyway as a fun weekend workout with friends and food, because that's what it is and then check in again afterward to see how you feel about it.
Bring a Friend
It's time to help your friends break their beliefs about health, exercise, and nutrition too!
We intend to do this by showing you and your friends a great time.
If you bring a friend to workout at 9am or 10am class, we'll buy them brunch!
What is the Open?
Simply: 5 special workouts over 5 weeks.
You do not need to register to do our Open workouts.
We will watch the workout broadcast every Thursday at 5pm.
We will do our workouts every Saturday.
If you register:
- Please take the Judge's Course, even if you do not intend to judge.
When you register, you agree to uphold the Open movement standards, and we will hold you to them!
WEEK 1: Wear Who You Are
Saturday, Feb 24
1PM WORKSHOP WITH EXPERT STYLIST PATSY SANDERS
- Patsy shows you what to wear to bring out the best of your style and personality.
- Effortlessly look great in any situation.
- Shopping trips become exciting and fun when you save time and money because you know exactly what you're looking for.
9am and 10am
- Classes with a modified Open workout.
- This is the time to bring a friend to work out!
- Yes, you can also do the Judged version of the workout at this time. If you are judging or being judged, please take the Judge's Course
11am: Brunch arrives!
- Brunch is $15/person and varies by week. Past brunches have included tacos,
- Brunch signups will begin Monday Feb 19.
- You can bring a friend to work out, but this time will be less structured than the classes.
- Open workouts for registered participants.
- These workouts run like a judged competition.
- If you intend to be in these heats, then please take the Judge's Course